Wow. What an amazing phrase that is so true with regards to epigenetics. I decided I wanted to write this blog about the power of our bodies’ ability to heal and most of it is the unconscious belief of whether that medication will heal or not. The placebo effect comes to mind (see the pageWhen I think back to all the times I had taken medications which we are learning are often harmful (300,000 people die per year due to western medicine practices), I am amazed that I am still alive.
Over the course of my life I have taken:
- antibiotics (which harm your gut flora)
- Gabapentin/Neurontin for nerve pain (which has been found to be carcinogenic to humans and pfizer paid out a huge settlement on the harms of it back in 2008, I was prescribed this in 2019 when it should have been recalled and stopped)
- Zoplicone for sleep
- Cyclobenzaprine for back pain
- Dilaudid for back pain
- Toradol and Traumadol for pain
- Zoloft in my teens after I had a child for post-partum depression (which was likely a adjustment disorder because I had a child at 18)
- Tetracycline in my teens for acne
- Cymbalta for nerve pain….
- wow did I cover them all? What does your list look like? Have you researched them at all? I ask because I too, trusted the professionals to keep me safe, but with Covid-19 and all the lies that have been exposed, we have to question everything we thought we knew and believed.
We are constantly bombarded with poisons. They are in most food as herbicides, pesticides and additives. They are being sprayed in the air with chemtrails that we breathe. They are in the water known as flouride which calcifies the pineal gland (which is part of the endocrine system) and other areas of the body which cause degenerative issues. The chemicals are in the meat we eat and milk/cheese products because of the hormones they give the animals to grow fat and fast for mass production. We are walking miracles to heal despite all of this!
And yet, our bodies still function. The bodies heal themselves when given the right environment and tools.
If you fall down and cut your knee, do you have to tell your knee to heal? The body knows exactly what it needs to do.
Do you wake up in the morning and remind yourself to breathe? Your body knows what to do.
Do you have to remind your body that it’s time to get rid of those 3 cups of tea through bathroom breaks? Your body knows what to do.
The problems arise when the body knows what to do but we haven’t stopped poisoning it, or worse we increase that level of poisoning, so much so that our bodies cannot keep up to its’ ability and then dis-ease occurs in the form of symptoms (with MORE medications, vaccinations, larger portions of harmful modified food, etc).
The simple answer you are looking for, is to find your self-worth. Believe in yourself as an amazing person that you are, with all your strengths and talents. Those voices that say you aren’t good enough are other people’s programming of you. Maybe your “weaknesses” are the exact places you need to go to reinvent who you want to be and who you truly are…